Teamwork Trivia Night
A full night of fun brain-teasers.
- Teams of six to ten players must be seated for the questions.
- Select a scribe/secretary/boss at each table to write the answers.
- Ten questions per round.
- Each question is worth one point.
- Then, pass the answer sheet to the next table and scribes mark the answer sheets right or wrong as the answers are announced. Papers are collected and scores are tallied. This concludes Round One.
- A pair of rounds, followed by a break, is a good model for the event. Most events are six rounds. Eight rounds may be done with an early start and brief breaks.
- During the break, company or school business may be conducted.
- PRIZE: You should supply the “Grand” prize for the winning table. Maybe a “Nice Try” prize for the last place table.